Feedback on my KLIA project

Hi, I need your feedback on my recent project. It is called Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Malaysia. We are replicating the whole airport.

What are your thoughts? It is not completed yet so there are more areas to be done. I accept constructive criticism to improve.

More info on KLIA, Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) is Malaysia’s main international airport and one of the biggest airports in Southeast Asia and worldwide. It is located in Sepang District of Selangor, approximately 45 kilometers south of Kuala Lumpur city centre and serves the Greater Klang Valley conurbation.

This project took 5 months so far and is expected to complete by this month. All thanks to @YosofEdouard, @fhirzo, and @ItsOkei for taking part in this project. Check out our Twitter for more showcases and updates. Thank you!

22 Likes

Its So Perfect! You Build This Alone?.

2 Likes

And It So Realictic Like In Real Life

1 Like

Thank you. There are 3 other people working in this project.

Your Are A Team? or Just Friend

Interior is good but exterior needs some work. Dont forget to change those dummies. Atm are very low poly.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback. I am pretty sure you are talking about the air traffic control tower. We are currently reworking on that.

Nampak bagus,menyerlah dan cantik!
Memang terbaiklah binaan kau ini! :smiley:

1 Like

Terima kasih (Thank you for the feedback!) :wink:

1 Like

This looks very realistic; although, the walls could use some texture. Everything looks very smooth.

1 Like

Love the work! Looks really nice, think a few things could use some textures so the walls and such don’t feel as “plasticy”. Other than that really like the design.

2 Likes

Wow. Very cool. Very proud :clap:
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback. I will look into it soon ^^

Thank you for the feedback. I will try to improve that.

you can use some texturing on ATC or adding a Interior inside it, the last 2 pictures have kinda plain floor maybe that can too use some texturing otherwise its great!

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! We are currently reworking on the ATC tower. Thanks for the suggestion!

Khong Hieu? Ban Dang noi cai gi?

As a Malaysia citizen, im very proud of your work man. It’s very rare to see a group of Malaysian developers making something crazy like this. Keep up the great work! :+1:

1 Like

I’m assuming you’re asking what was he saying. Here’s the rough translation from Malay if you need it -

Look great, eye-catching, and gorgeous!
Your building is so nice :smiley:

My advice is to always use English when communicating here to avoid any misunderstandings. :wink:

Thank you for the support! :malaysia: :smile: