Feedback on my last thumbnail

Hey, this is my first post and I want some feedback on the thumbnail I made last time. I don’t know if you can help me improve?

What did I make?
I made a thumbnail for the game Murder Games 2, he wanted a cool design and cool effects on it. I made it dark but with some light points in it what I really like. I chose a stone overlay that looks good to me and also fits. He wanted the text like the same so that is what I did.

Thumbnail:>

6 Likes

In my opinion it looks great although one you thigh you could do to improve this is somehow make the character more clear because currently it’s a little messy / hard to tell what it is until you have a proper look at it. Other than that it’s really good :+1: .

Good luck.

1 Like

If the game is about murder, there’s nothing that suggests it within the image.

1 Like

It looks very good i would say in my opinion you can make some changes like the character a little more better because it looks here and there good. But you should include some murder in it, just like Somnar said but that is really good.

1 Like

It’s slightly difficult to understand what is going on in this image or what is trying to showcase. Considering that the game’s name is “Murder Games” but doesn’t quite show off anything unique about the game, that changes my opinion.

Showcasing various items that are a part of your game are fine for thumbnails but they should not be the main thumbnail that you are using. You also want to have something memorable at least for the text that you use, like some kind of ident.

1 Like

Make the sword a diffrent color since the whole thing is red, the sword is hard to see, a nice, vivid color that could blend in. Light blue maybe? It’s up to you.

1 Like

I like how it sticks to the colour scheme. If I’m honest it would be good if there was another character lurking in the corner, it’s not really showing to me that it is a murder game, however in overall conclusion it is very eye catching and it would make me want to click that play button! Well done!

1 Like

Awesome, I love it! And game is also awesome.

1 Like

“Nurder 2 Gdnes”

I’d suggest maybe a different font

1 Like

I think it looks really epic personally, the effects all fit right in, the red colours and texture give it a blood-like look while the knife pointing at the player clearly shows a murder game, while the title is still a lighter red but clear and easy to see.

Great work!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks for my feedback, this will help improve!

Be sure to mark your favourite answer as the problem solved.

I totally understand you and will try to show it better in my next work!

1 Like