Feedback on my latest build

Hey!
I’m Tyntx, or Ty. I’m a decent builder.
A few days ago, I made a simple car dealership build for a city game I’m working on.
Not too proud… :confused:

Took me an hour or two I believe.

What are your thoughts, how can I improve it?

4 Likes

It’s nice, but one thing about is that the rooms are empty, maybe try to put more in them? And also, a little more detail couldn’t hurt, but good job.

5 Likes

Yeah, I didn’t really know what to put in them lol. I’ll try adding some more detail.

edit: I’ll probably add chairs

2 Likes

It looks decent, but too empty, try adding more stuff inside!

1 Like

Looks Great Just Needs A Few Things To Fill Up The Empty Space But Its Amazing :grinning:

1 Like

WOW It looks amazing keep up the good work

Stay safe,

-Res_Adzz-

1 Like

It looks alright, heres some tips:

• Use textures, especially where the salesman would be. It’d look really nice
  • Add stages to showcase the cars, maybe make the front larger and add stages with cars on em
  • Remove the decal at the front
  • Use 3D text maker for a sign like “Bobby’s dealership”
  • Garage door + parking spaces inside the garage
  • Resize the doors, they are a little bit large (personally I use animation rigs or clean FMs of the average sized roblox player for scale)

Overall it’s not a bad build. You could add minor details like doors leading nowhere (like employee only doors) and everything I added above. Always try to look for the good in your work or else you find yourself putting you and your work down and devaluing it. Hope this helped… good job.

2 Likes

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

You can add anything that fits the car design simple and known items (posters, desk, stands, lighting source, ropes around the car and more), add more structure to the building you could try creating another shape and combine them together to create variation.

As if you look at a few images of dealerships you’ll see it holds a lot of details in the interior. Some good decoration would be posters on the walls a carpet so the floor doesn’t just feature a entire white appearance maybe a few signs or a little plant in the corners or entrance area could work in my opinion it’ll look more realistic or whatever approach your wanting to make.

Look up some real-life car dealer signs and try to recreate it.

1 Like

Looks good, a little empty but I’m sure you have fixed that by now, my only suggestion is to change the decal on the front of the building To maybe some text

1 Like

Very Decent start. I would add some solid modelling to this and lighting.

1 Like

It’s very good, I also really like the cars. And it looks empty. Maybe add cushioned chairs near the entrance with coffee tables and plants. Good luck with the game!

1 Like

I think this is a really cute build! I would maybe add some potted plants and a waiting area to help make the build feel more cozy!

1 Like

You should make the rooms smaller and add more detail to them (rather than just white). Also make the rooms different shapes, this will make your build more unique.

1 Like