Feedback on my latest clothes

I recently restarted to create clothings on Roblox!
I will show here 3 of the shirt-pants outfits I created (so far, I think these are my best ones), but a lot more can be found in my store: Venonum Clothings
Do you think these shirts & pants are good, considering the fact that I’m not experienced in clothes creation? (I made them using Paint.NET)
Constructive criticism is appreciated.

The blue outfit:

The purple outfit:

The orange outfit:

Please not that all of these 3 outfit models have tons of recolors, some of the recolors look better than the outfits showed there, some look worse…

You can find ALL of the clothings and recolors here: Catalog - Roblox

And don’t hesitate to join the group!

5 Likes

it looks like the same shirt and pants but recolored :man_shrugging:

They actually have a different texture, only the headphones, the necklace, the watch and the logo have the same shape.
I know they look kinda similar but, after all, that’s the style I have choosen.

but are they the same shirt and pants though?

Honestly they look like the COPYRIGHTED adidas shirt and pants, and I encourage you to make somthing from your own way. I also recommend you need to get more outlines or it looks a bit bland.

Thanks, Fusion

Actually, one of my friends recommended me to add famous logos like Adidas or Nike to my clothes, he said they’re going to sell better if I add that.

And yeah, adding outlines wouldn’t be a bad idea.

Thanks for your reply!

If you add logos like Nike or Adidas, it can get your clothes taken down, or your account banned. I recommend you don’t do that.

Wow , please get me a link of those in DMs so I can purchase it.

In first look , I was like I definitely need to those especially the blue one.

Fancy/Party wear kind of clothes , not bad at all!:+1:

1 Like

They look cool, but i’m not a big fan of that type of clothing.

2 Likes

I just edited my first message to add the links to the clothings, so you can now find them on the website!

1 Like

Adidas clothings exist on Roblox since years and nothing happened, I don’t think Adidas care about them. The chances to see them taken down are slim.

In the case of Nike that was simply because they already did collabs with Roblox in the past so that’s why they sent a DMCA request