Feedback on my latest GFX

FEEDBACK ON MY LATEST GFX

So these times, I’ve been trying to upgrade my skills on that and I think i’m getting better!

This is my latest one, which was for a pencil game, hope you like it :

If you don’t like it, it’s fine. Tell me what you don’t like in it so i’ll fix it and eventually make it even better.
I’m not a GFX Designer so it’s not really good but overall I think it’s not horrible…
In my opinion, I feel like I made it so sunny if that make sens.

Let me know!

9 Likes

As a semi-professional GFX artist, I don’t think it’s horrible, and I’m sure you worked really hard on it. In fact, you probably worked harder on this then I do on most of mine.

^ That’s an example of the kind of stuff I can do. Again, you probably worked longer on yours, but look at the difference between yours and mine.

What’s the cause of this big difference?
You use Roblox Studio while I use Blender.

Blender is easier, faster and higher quality while Roblox Studio is harder to manage, takes lots of time, and is very low quality. I recommend you try out Blender (use the newest version) as it’s so much better! Pretty soon you’ll be making money left and right and you’ll have something even better to be proud of!

Keep in mind your work is still good, but it lacks the essentials. Roblox lighting doesn’t compare to Blender’s.

I recommend checking out my friend Pam’s channel for GFX basics:

Make sure to learn Blender 2.93 basics before attempting to do GFX otherwise you might loose your mind and also loose interest.

5 Likes

Both looks really good!!!

1 Like

Must learn to blender and ur on animation plugin on. Many people might have not noticed grid below.

1 Like

I like it!! :happy1:

Now I am not going to be someone that forces you to learn and use blender, but here are some tips:

• Make a terrain that has trees or something similar, add some mountains or small hills.

• There is a grid that is visible. Change the angle where you to a screenshot to hide it.

• The lighting looks a bit weird… It seems like everything except the sky is yellow. I’m sure the sun is not that strong.

I hope I helped you with my feedback. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not forcing anyone to use Blender. I just recommended it. You’re sending him off into the wrong area.

You’re a builder, so please stick to building. I’m trying to encourage him to get better so he can eventually start selling stuff.

I don’t think @seralyex was referencing you when they posted that. They didn’t even reply to you.

Switch to blender. You can save 15% or more on time working!

1 Like

I didn’t mean that you were someone that forces people to use blender, I know you were just recommending. I just wanted to give some tips if he wants to continue making GFX on Roblox Studio.

Maybe he can’t download blender because of his PC or something, maybe he doesn’t have the requirements for blender.

And also, before I was a builder, I was also a person that made GFX. I know what he can improve.

It’s not bad!

I can see the improvement, and what I would suggest is get rid of the brown terrain or water. (This is just a suggestion) Try using photopea for editing backgrounds, effects, etc. It’s a free alternative to photoshop, and pretty cool!

Keep it up! :happy3:

1 Like

He could also do GFX. Just because that’s his tag doesn’t mean he isn’t good at other things.

This looks really great for being made in Roblox studio! I would tweak with the lighting a bit, though. I highly recommend you get into making GFX in Blender, as the quality of the finish product would look a lot cleaner. Overall though, you did a great job, keep up the great work! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the lovely feedback and tips! I’ll try my best to improve my artist skills.

Thank you! I really appreciate that.