Feedback On My Latest Gfx

So i found this cool feature and turned my render into actual art
and also give me feedback im trying to improve on my gfxs

3 Likes

Well, overall this render is very unique to its approach and very polished and glossy. Just keep in mind I’m not a gfx artist, and account this as a normal player’s perspective when seeing the image.

Positives:

• I really like the models, they look very realistic and provoking.

• I really like the art render. It looks like very cartoony and simpilized/polished.

• I really like the use of light reflections. As it feels very glossy and flavourful with the cartoony art style.

Negatives:

• The camera angle is a bit “meh”. The camera angle doesn’t really focus in the characters/main objects (Such as, the death note.)

• Body Posture seems a bit odd to me. Ryuk’s legs and arms seem to be glued together and doesn’t really capture a “flying stance” (Look at image below.)

Light’s arms/legs are really static and non-dynamic, in a sense of “Where is his elbows/knees”. Same goes for Ryuk.

• Next step, is to probably add more detail and vfx/outling, like apples for Ryuk or some trashcans in his room, I don’t really know.

• Also the sky is a big disaster. As it displays more of a realistic tone, overlapping the poly style.

In conclusion, It’s a really nice poly/simple render for a start, but I think overall you could improve it by adding more details etc. I recommend you to watch a tutorial on basic arts and truely find out what pops and what is the focal point of your creation.

Png (21)

2 Likes

thank you for the feedback i will keep that in mind when making my other gfx

Jesus christ literally took the words out of my mouth, for a non gfx artist you were spot on.

1 Like