Feedback on my latest gfx!

hi guys! i really hope you like my latest commission! i love it very much, it’s my first one i think did very well on in a while. all feedback is welcome!

(Please let me know if I should improve on anything, I know there’s a bunch of stuff I can improve on!)

12 Likes

This is Nice. I like the camera perspective. What Game is this for?

1 Like

It’s for a Modern German Military group. Thanks for the love !!

1 Like

You’re Welcome ! :two_hearts: .

1 Like

I dig the composition on this one. Posing is great for all characters, and I like the details such as the clothing folds and the rain effect. A few things though.

-Character on the left has a pretty ambiguous pose due to the camera placement. I suggest rotating the camera to the left and showing their legs as for this is present in the other two characters. It’s a very simple fix and would contribute to a better composition.

-The sky has very high contrast; the blacks and whites are very separate from each other. I know that the piece itself has pretty high contrast, which I believe is your intent, which isn’t necessarily bad; however I would like to imagine the contrasts as percents: let’s say that there is a scale of 1-100, with 1 being basic contrast, and 100 being highest contrast, and two factors to take into account: the character + ground render, and the sky background. I’d say that the character and ground render would be around a 50%; a good balance of contrast, but then the sky would be a 75%, which separates itself more from the character renders than it blends, which would look better in my opinion.

Other than that, you did a great job with the lighting, posing, and just general layout on this render.

1 Like

thanks so much with your feedback sky! i feel honored to have you even notice me haha :smiley:

1 Like

Composition done just great! Poses :+1:t2::100: Well I dig Lighting soooo much! Great done! :fire:

1 Like

Thanks so much man !!! :smiley:

1 Like

Np! I’m always glad to help! :smiley:

1 Like

Is the group still using this? Would love to have something like it made up.