Feedback on my latest Logos!

FEEDBACK ON MY LOGOS

Hey yall! I hope you guys are doing good! I just wanted to say I’m getting into 2D/3D Logo Designing and I REALLY want to improve on my logos! I will show a few examples, but please give me feedback and suggestions on these logo’s I’ve made over the past few days.

Please let me know what you think, I’ve only been designing logos for about 4-5 days now so I’m VERY new to this.

CONTACT INFORMATION

Discord: Alpha#3000
Twitter: AiphaGFX
Youtube: AiphaGFX

:rotating_light: PLEASE NOTE: I AM NOT PROMOTING MY LOGOS TO ANYONE, I DO NOT WANT TO BE COMMISSIONED FOR ANYTHING AT THE MOMENT. I JUST NEED GENERAL FEEDBACK. :rotating_light:

11 Likes

Wow. Very nice! I can’t offer much critique to your logos. I understand the simulator concept is just a template, but are you going for a consistent theme in all your logos? As in the style.

3 Likes

Honestly I cant really think of anything else without the word “Simulator” :joy:

I am trying new stuff out, I dont want to stay in one section for logos, in this case simulators. I want to kind of learn a bit of everything if you know what I mean.

1 Like

Keep it up! This is great stuff. Definitely nothing negative about your designs and artwork. I’d buy a logo from you if I needed one.

3 Likes

AMAZING!! 10/10 (30 characters)

1 Like

thats awesome! what do you use though?

2 Likes

The designs look good love the quality of the logos and vibrant colors it really makes the scene pop more – the items casting shadows on the font really makes your designs stand out.

However may you choose different wording ‘Simulator’ seems to be your number one choice of a text selection perhaps switch them up a bit to look more decent in a kind of way, especially on the third logo. Where the ‘Western’ text color seems to be a little unappealing you may want to strive for something like, light yellow or dark something like that.

3D is a good style but if your wanting a lot of your logos to feature that white appearance, you may want to include some colors so it doesn’t bright up the entire scene. If your going to implement these to Roblox.

Other than that very creative logo designs, well done on the style and color choices. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I like them. I like the colour themes and I think they are really nice. You could maybe try some tycoon or obby logo designs and I think you could have people pay you to design logos and thumbnails for them.

1 Like

These are incredible! They’re all so good. The only things that can be improved are the “western” word’s color. Dark brown doesn’t look so good. And the font for the graffiti simulator logo. The “simulator” word is unreadable. While it fits the theme, it may look better if the fonts were switched.

1 Like

I can’t say these logos are terrible.
Honestly, good job.

1 Like

These logos are nicely done! I think I’ll order something for my new game!

1 Like

I use Photoshop.

30 characters

Cool! I’ll be posting a commission sheet soon then!

These logos are really good I can’t find anything I don’t like about them. Keep up the good work!

I like these logos! Please make sure you’re using free-to-use icons though, or make your own, if you plan on selling logos. Perhaps think of adding a Gradient Overlay or a Drop Shadow effect to make them pop a little bit more.