Feedback on my Loading screen

Here is my loading screen which i created. Sorry for bad editing i was in a hurry.

I will apriciate any tips and tricks.

UPDATE: i added when game is loading that script disables all of the core guis, and when it loads in it enables them:

12 Likes

Hello!

It seems pretty nice! The logo is just perfect, the loading screen is just truly amazing!

What you should do to it? (My opinion)
Try putting a texture on the empty blue background, so it seems more alive!
Make the loading screen fade away when it is done.

2 Likes

The chat, backpack and player-list goes over the loading screen. I’d suggest disabling them until the loading screen is finished

True, i forgot to do that!
Thx for reminding me!

The first version had only blue color.
This one has this picture over it to add the fading:

1 Like

Sorry, I meant to fade it away when the loading screen disappears, so it gives it a better effect.

1 Like

That intro seems amazing!! Excellent job there are some things you could add to make it more smooth, maybe slow down the animation of the logo. Excellent work!

1 Like

It looks really smooth and the music fits so well with it. Good job with it so far!

1 Like

Looks great despite being “hurry”.

1 Like

I truly love your Loading Screen, i just have 1 question and like @ms_chillwoman said, you should make the blu background fadeout.

My Question is your loading using the ContentProvider Service?
And if not, what do you use to load assets?

1 Like

The user interface is very good, smooth, and appeals to the younger audience! The only thing I’d adjust is evenly aligned the captions between the loading bar and the logo :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey! So it looks pretty cool! I like the details too! I also love how you added a fun fact and the logo and loading box is great! Looks good for kids+!

1 Like

No, I use game:IsLoaded thing. I will try to make blue background fadeout.

Thx! I added math.random command to print random facts. Thx for feedback!

1 Like

True, i will do it right now! Thx for feedback!

Ive made a ton of Loading Screens for games, this is actually better than what ive made on the platform…

Keep up the good work man! Just gotta say the intro/loading screen is amazing!!

2 Likes

This is better than what I did.
And you know … I would like to get the code for this!
:slight_smile:

P.S. Moreover, it would be nice to create a lesson on creating boot screens.

1 Like

Looks pretty cool! Keep up the good work. :+1:

1 Like

I just started making Tweening boot screenes. tnx :smiley:

1 Like

Disable all over UI while loading. Otherwise looks good, nice work.

1 Like