Feedback on my Loading Screen?

Hey everyone!

I was just wondering what you guys think of this loading screen concept.

Keep in mind, the middle is blank as I plan to have something there. I’m not sure if I want to make it vary based on what you’re loading, or if it should just be a tip system or something like that (doesn’t change, just either stays constant, or randomizes out of a set of things).

Let me know what you think!

Thanks! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nice, I really wanted to see normal loading screen. I love it. If possible maybe add the logo of the game.

Well, it looks great, to be honest, though maybe add some more designs on your Loading Screen not just the letters saying, “Loading” in the corner, because if you leave it just like that, it would make its appearance pretty dull and people would become less patient due to the fact, the loading screen lacks design and just in case they’ve been wiaiting for something to load behind your Loading Screen.
Overall, I appreciate your effort in making this, it’s looking already good, but its more advicable to add some designs to it.

Rather than using a loading icon to load stuff, do a skeleton animation. Looks much finer and less bland, tbh.

Take a look at this article.

I’ve moved this to Cool Creations since the thread is seeking general feedback.

Alright, thanks! :slight_smile:

The gui is nice a smooth.Just have to add some images in the middle like logo of the game or add some tips for the game or name the new items that came into the shop.

It’s perfect. All you need to add is some pictures like a gfx of a noob getting chased and then after 2 seconds it changes to another picture. That would be dope. Great loading screen.

maybe something in the middle maybe the logo of the game

Looks amazing, I love how you made it so smooth with the animations, I would add a logo in the middle spinning maybe, or some GFX. Nice work on that though!

Looks good, but if you would like to, you could make it so that instead of being in the bottom right corner, you could make the loading text bigger and centre it, as well as replacing the circle with a loading bar instead.

Or, you could keep it as it is, and instead add like a transitioning background of some GFX’s related to the game or something similar, which would also look pretty good.