Feedback on my Loading Screen

Hello! I’ve been working on a loading screen for the past few days and I’ve came with this:

Game Link: https://www.roblox.com/games/5904790130/content-provider-loading-screen

Note:
> The Logo is currently just a modified text label from studio not an actual logo.

I would like some feedbacks and thoughts from you guys about my loading screen. Thank you in advance!

9 Likes

Looks good!
But under that skip I would write Skipping might cause some assets won’t be load or Skipping might cause some assets won’t load.

1 Like

Thank you for your suggestion!

It really looks nice but i have a few suggestions:

• Change the font for the question (it doesn’t fit well)
  • Make the text and the background disappear at the same time
1 Like

Actually, the correct grammar would be “Skipping might cause some assets to not load”

2 Likes

Looks great! If your game is themed kid friendly, and colorful, this loading screen is 10/10! :+1:

Also listen to other peoples post, because im not a good critic. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I love how colorful this is! Upon a player joining they are already sucked in by the loader and awaiting the better graphics they will see ingame

1 Like

This is a great modern loading screen. I think having a good loading screen will suck players into the game (also incredibly useful to allow users to skip if it’s taking long to load)

1 Like

Looks like a nice and colorful gui for most simulators. Skip button could use a bit of 3D effects to it though. (Just placing a darker gui box a little bit under it could do the trick) Otherwise everything looks good.

1 Like

Alright, I think I’ve got enough feedbacks. Thanks to you all.

Try removing the skip, question and, loading assets part

Very cool, I would change the pink to some other color, but all in all its great!