Feedback on my Lobster

I made a lobster in blender and I want to know what people think of it.
I also made the arms jointed so they can be animated but I don’t have any clue how animation works.

8 Likes

Woah, that’s really cool

Also, my autocorrect tried to change woah to woman?

4 Likes

hehe

HAHAHAHAHA! LOL

That looks like the island’s lobster (a tiny bit)

other then that, great job!

1 Like

Yeah, it looks pretty simplistic and looks like you put in a good deal of effort! but not simplistic like un-detailed, more like cartoony. It could fit into loads of game styles. It may not matter in a big scale, but I love it!

1 Like

I never experienced islands enough to see the lobster in islands but I will definitely check it out to compare my work.

I really like it, but if your trying to go for a different style, maybe you should try these:

I know this idea is silly, but if the post above me is correct, and your going for an island theme, maybe try those ideas!

Ideas(ONLY FOR LOW POLY IDEAS!)

*If your going for an island theme, try making the lobster different than others, for example, try making a face on your lobster instead of those eyes, or add a hat.

Examples

Ex 1
Ex 2

Overall, a lobster on blender is very impressive! Good-luck. :speech_balloon: :+1:t3:

1 Like

My main goal was to test my skills on something more complicated but these are really good ideas and I might try it out in the future. Thank you for the feedback. :grinning:

1 Like