Feedback on my Locker Room

Today I was bored and I built a Locker Room. Here are some pictures below:

(feedback is appreciated)

5 Likes

Looks like a 1.5K robux border RP spawn room job. It looks super cool and detailed. All around awesome job!

1 Like

Thanks for the positive feedback. Appreciate it!

2 Likes

i have never seen a developer do such a high quality work in their free time excellent job

1 Like

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. Comments like these give me a lot more motivation. I appreciate it.

1 Like

did you use any other softwares for the build?

1 Like

Nope, just studio. Usually if i’m working on a more detailed build i’ll use blender.

1 Like

My jaw dropped. Best build I have seen today, maybe even week! I am again amazed by your talent. The lighting is amazing, amazing textures were used for the room. Overall rating: 10000/10. Amazing build, give me your talent. Haha.

WON’T ANYONE NOTICE THE LIGHTING IT’S SO GOOD! :weary:

1 Like

To be honest! That is a very good build!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You were bored and built this? If I were to be bored I could only build a car or exterior AND YOU BUILT THIS??!?!? I am nothing else but speechless at this point…

1 Like

Thanks so much man, love seeing these types of feedback, thanks so much for always supporting my work, as I continue to do the same for you. :smiley: Thanks again man for the support.

1 Like

ha I like building when im bored :eyes:

1 Like

Thank you so much man! Appreciate it.

1 Like

Same, but doesn’t come out as good as yours. I need an actual plan to make a build as good as yours.

1 Like