Feedback on my logo?

Hello, everyone! I made a logo for my upcoming game “Technology Simulator” I just need some feedback and criticism for my logo. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

All feedback greatly appreciated, thanks!

14 Likes

Hey! Awesome logo, I like it, I like the lines inside letters, but I think you should change some of the colors? for it to be more realistic, like a really light red, blue?

4 Likes

Thank you. Good idea, I’ll try that out. :smiley:

3 Likes

I like it! I think it would be cool if the circuit traces in the background were slightly more visible. I like the green as well; it matches the color I think of when I think about circuits and electronics.

4 Likes

Certainly will do, thank you for the feedback! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looks good, but try to make it more effect. As I can see you added chip/plasma pattern. Make strips more lighter, to separate them. Make text more volume, 3d, add lights and shadows. Good luck! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you everyone for the feedback!

2 Likes

closed closed closed closed closed closed closed closed

3 Likes

Will do, thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! I really like how you added a circuit board design to the text. One thing i recommend doing is adding a background and maybe play around with the fonts. What i would also do is make the circuit board pattern stand out more, you can barely see it.

3 Likes

I really love the simplicity of this! Here’s a bit of advice :slight_smile:

TEXT I’m assuming the game’s like, tech-y or futuristic, so I do suggest using a more sci-fi like text.

EFFECTS Really love the circuit pattern! I think that the gloss could be placed a bit better, 'cause it does look a little out of place. I think you could make the text outline a little thinner. You could also add a little neon glow to it.

I tried applying my advice, and maybe this could help you a little!

devforum 1

4 Likes

In my opinion this looks fairly well designed, I love the pattern that you placed inside the text.

Keep the good work up.

3 Likes

I really like the computer green style, since it’s called “Technology Simulator” over-all, really good I don’t think I can criticize anything about it.

3 Likes

Nice, in what program did you make it?

3 Likes

That logo looks great! You could add something like a laptop with some code on the screen in the background to make it pop a bit more with the colors but it looks great as it is!

3 Likes

I like the simplicity, but it is quite dark, maybe add a slight curve to it and make a lighter green. In addition, put some things related into it, so like put a crystal in it, but good job!

3 Likes

Really appreciated for all of the advice :slight_smile: Will do, thanks!

Thank you! Really appreciated. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I used photoshop to make it. :+1:

1 Like

Will do, thank you very much! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like