Feedback on my logo

Hello, I’m Eeveonic, and I need your help!
I need you to send feedback to this logo!

And also make sure to tell me if this needs feedback!

Thanks for reading!

6 Likes

Actually, I see your logo is also simple but it looks great!
Actually the way you made your logo in my opinion will really attract people to join a group or a certain game.
In all, the way it looks like a comic title that will really attract children!

1 Like

Thanks for the compliment, by the way, I am doing commissions for only $2 for a limited time if your interested!

1 Like

You aren’t allowed to ask for prices on the forum. But honestly 500 robux?

1 Like

Okay, I will removed them, but Thanks for your feedback!

I really like this! Can’t say much, because It’s beautiful.

Question, where do you do your logo’s?

1 Like

I believe he creates these logos on Paint .net (Its an application)

1 Like

Yep, I create them on paint . net!

1 Like

Hello, I’m Rising.
Well in my opinion this Logo is really good because of the comic style. not only the logo itself, it also show that you are a better designer. i give 10/10 because of the logo,design,style and also perfect bright colour. well i hope you get this reply and i will see you next reply…seeya

2 Likes

Wow that looks pretty darn good! I love how you incorporated the classic ‘comic book texture’ into the words. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Lots of detail in such a small image. I like how you added a outline, dots in the text, a cool ‘curvy’ or whatever you want to call it font, colors, etc.

I would only suggest changing up the background as it looks nice with the gradient (I think?) but it looks good otherwise.

1 Like

Hello, I’m a Graphic Designer, I specialize in Logo design.

First off, I love the font and the name.

Here are some things I think may help improve it slightly.

• Although yes, the text is readable maybe bringing the opacity of it down may help the appealing factor.

• I personally think that the border thickness could be wider even to the point where the gap between the Y and S is completely closed.

• Finally I think maybe adding depth to the text will really bring it out and make it more appealing to read.

Overall great job. Love the simplicity!

It’s not bad for a $2 creation honestly - but you can improve on many things. One improvement you could do is try to make the edges “smoother” - right now the edges are pretty rough/pixelated. You also want to fill in negative space - that triangle between the D & A & O letters.

Thanks!, I appreciate your compliment!

Thanks For Your Compliment! I also love this one a lot!

Thanks for your feedback! That can help me so much!

1 Like