Feedback on my Low Poly Bank

Hi! This is my fourth Low Poly build and I am very happy about how it turned out. I would accept any feedback or constructive criticism you have. Also at some point I would like to start selling my builds, do you guys think I’m ready yet? How much would you pay for this one? Anyway, here’s the build!

7 Likes

Hello, at first, there are some spaces in the exit sign. The fences are not placed sized, it can be fixed. You can use more textures. It looks pretty nice!

~Geothis

2 Likes

Ok, I’ll try to fix this, thanks!

Looks nice! although detailing a little more & adding textures can make it even better.

In my opinion you shouldn’t be starting selling your builds yet!

Building overall is great, keep up the great work!

1 Like

I think you should detail the floor here;
Add tiles or something similar.

Also, you should shape the floor according to those bollards; (Make sure to align them properly)
This looks unappealing, make the grass in the center of the dirt or push back the dirt.
Add a thin layering to border the dirt, like so;

That brick is too close to the door and the exit sign should have a frame. Make sure to close that big distance between those exit sign letters.

2 Likes

You should add some more exterior detail or a possible atm.

1 Like

Not sure if the window frame could be more chunkier. Since most of the parts you’ve got going in this build is chunky. Experiment with it possibly?

Hello PotatoStrawberry124, Your building looks very nice!

But it can use some improvements.

tips

here are some ideas for your building. Maybe make a sign of the EXIT sign instead of just letters. And you can add more outlining to your building if that makes sense. And maybe you can add even a little road with a car or two on it?

Ok everyone, I made some changes to the bank and tried to fit a lot of your ideas in. @z4ayn I added tiles to the floor an fixed the plants and exit sign, although I couldn’t find out a way to reshape the floor. @C0_le I wasn’t sure where I could fit in an atm, any ideas?
Anyways here’s the new bank:

(Sorry it took so long to reply, soon after posting I let my little brother play for a bit.)

1 Like

I love the change but maybe you can put some outlines on the tiles?

Ok, I’ll see how that looks. Thanks! :smile:
edit: Wow you’re right, I think the outline makes a big difference, although it might take a while to outline every tile.

1 Like

Hello there,
(Before Change)

• First of all I don’t like how you placed the fences
  • You can add more detail to the entrance.
  • I don’t like the pyramid shaped roof in front of the door. It makes it look worse in my opinion.
  • Exit looks kinda empty. I think you can add some fences there too.

(After Change)

• I liked the detail you added to the entrance.
  • I think you should leave some space for a sidewalk. I can assure you sidewalks would make it look better

Other than these. Your bank looks lovely. Good luck on the project you are working on :grin:

Hm, actually I kinda like how the pyramid shaped roof above the door looks, so I think I’ll keep it there for now. I do agree that the exit is a bit empty, I could possibly add fences there, I’ll see how it looks. I do plan on adding a sidewalk at some point, maybe putting all my low poly builds together into a city as a showcase. Thanks for all your feedback!

You are getting there. Your builds look nice but they still lack some more detail. If you were to sell this building, you would be selling it for about 300 Robux.

Alright, thanks. I’m going to try to keep improving, although even three hundred robux would make me satisfied. Hopefully one day when I get better I can start selling my builds, I enjoy making them and if I could get a good amount of robux for it then I would be glad to start selling them and doing commisions!

1 Like

Your “Low Poly Bank” looks amazing i like all the different. Details you added in front of your bank and the building, itself however there seems to be a couple of things you could add/change on your bank! To look more better and to bring it out more the, X is a little to close to the E i’ll move that. Over a bit more so it could look more decent.

Bank
Your bank looks detailed and amazing, but there seems to be no color/texture on the awning and the column.You have supporting the awning i would add a black, red, blue, ect. To the awning so it won’t look the same color! as the bank you could play around with different colors that fits onto your build. So it will bring it out more you could also add some, texture implemented on the building if you plan on doing. That but you should add some colors to the awning/column so it could look a little! detailed overall you have done a decent job on that!!

Windows/Bollards
Your windows don’t seem, to have no dividers on them. You could add some black dividers onto to the windows as most banks have! different details on the window part as well the frame could use a different color. Just play around with different colors and the, front bollard you have by the entrance you could use a yellow, black, color to make it stand out more! and try adding white lines onto the bollards so it won’t look a little plain. As showed below is a example you can do.

Reference Atm

Example

Screenshot

Details
The bank “Exit Sign” in the back of the, building looks a little empty you could. Add a frame going around the letters so it won’t, look like it’s placed on the building i would! Recommend you fix that a bit more so it would look more like a. Sign and you could add a ‘ATM’ on the side of the building implemented in the, walls and make it a drive through and scale, the sidewalk out more so that can be added to your bank. However you have done a incredible, job on your low poly bank can’t wait to see! more of your work very soon…!

Anyway, great job!

2 Likes

Thanks, I don’t know if you noticed some of the edits I made to it although I still appreciate the feedback!

I think it looks really nice! I would just add some textures and the exit needs a background and neon would look a bit cooler than smooth plastic. Otherwise it looks really good!

I noticed the edits you made, to your bank and it looks very detailed, and you improved it a lot more but as i said above, you could add some colors to the awning instead! of having it the same color as the building and the bollards should be centered. They shouldn’t be placed on the tiles as well you could, remove some of the. Bollards from your bank! Overall it looks good.

I don’t think this will fetch for 300 robux, I’m pretty sure people can easily recreate this or something better. You’re getting there.
I think you should bring those tiles closer, like;

Also negate and union these sides so they match the pattern of those bollards.