Feedback on my Low-Poly Cafe-Motel

Much better, but I suggest not overlapping the sign and the second floor windows.

2 Likes

Remove the decal image

Make the letters come out a bit.

2 Likes

He already has an updated version.

2 Likes

The orange color for the building is off-topic as it’s overall grey. Also the window’s lines are not symmetrical. image
The windows should be a bit lower, try scaling it with a character. The overall colors are dull, try using some other kinda which fit more to the building’s colors. Use 3D Text Maker if you want to make easier letters instead of making them with parts. Blender is not really required for this building, although having experience with it could make difference and detail!

I like the updated version where you use neon for the down windows. The brick is tho colliding 1 of the windows below. Try using grey with white as overhang, or other bit dark/usual colors which would fit.

Good job tho!

2 Likes

@ThatDeveloperEvan

I already updated it.

3 Likes

A lot better, try uh fixing tho the windows and the neon color.

2 Likes

I think more brick detail on the exterior could be an improvement, and also using more high res decals, because they are looking a bit blurry.

EDIT: If you already updated it and your satisfied, please put “[CLOSED]” in your title, or make edits to your original post.

2 Likes

He could also use Krita since it has a tool to select all of the same or similar colors.

2 Likes

I personally don’t like the gray colors and think you could switch them out with lighter brown and dark brown for the secondary color. Also the decals put on the signs could be better found. Overall, it’s good though!

2 Likes

Why did you leave such a late reply, its literally 6 months after the post was created

2 Likes

Oop- I am new. Sorry I am still learning about Dev Forum and getting around it.

2 Likes