Feedback on my Low-Poly Pistol

Hey! I want feedback on the first pistol I ever made so I can get better at modeling! I would love honest answers because I want to become a good modeler! I am trying to become a low and high poly modeler, and I have been modeling for 2 weeks now! I wish to become one of the best modelers, and help people like you guys in the future!

Thank you! :grin: :wave:

Comment down below and tell me what I should do!

Also check out my portfolio, it has a range of my models, if you want to give feedback on them too!

Have an amazing day!

:heart:

4 Likes

Hello!:wave:

For a first pistol, it looks great, however, here are some ways you could improve it! (I’m not really a modeller, this is how I see it visually).

• I believe that when you transfer assets from studio to ROBLOX Studio they get a lot darker than normal, try brightening the gun.

• From what I can see there’s no “lever”. Adding it would really improve the gun’s outline.

I have nothing else to say, especially since I know little about guns and modelling. Keep up the great work!

3 Likes

Thank you! I will take that advice, that was really helpful :smiley:

1 Like

I made the lever yea, but I fixed it after I rendered it, and I forgot to save :+1:

1 Like

Model looks great! Love that render.

Can you add more pictures around the model? I would like to see every angle.

Sure thing! I’m getting on that right now.

It looks great! However, I would recommend (and you don’t have to make that, I just think it would look better) to make the color a chrome black or something shiny. It would bring out the brightness levels and look more realistic! It’s a great model though, as for myself I cannot do models, so I am impressed with your work! Keep it up!

Thanks, my models nowadays have all u recommended lol

I’m not sure if it’s the angle, but the handle of the gun looks really fat, maybe resize it to be a little thinner. But like I said it could just be the angle

Thanks, It is fat :joy:

I should have fixed the angle

You executed the low-poly design beautifully, but some things can be edited. I think you should maybe make the part under the barrel of the gun have more width, because it looks like the barrel is a lot bigger, but It might just be the angle you posted it. Overall, beautiful design! :+1:

Believe me, it’s not the angle. Thank you

This is a nice render.Keep it up,