Feedback on my low poly simulator map

Hello i’m polarisprog and i just made this low poly simulator map and i would like to get some feedback here are some pictures:

Thank you!

9 Likes

I really like this but I find it a bit empty as on the edges of the map
(i got send this message on my own post)

4 Likes

Looks good so far! However I think the portals need a bit of designing. Maybe make the portal give an idea of where it goes (eg: if the portal leads to a space map, maybe make the portal look like a rocket) also the map looks a little empty, maybe add some more trees and rocks while varying their sizes, That can make an empty boring map a lot better!

5 Likes

yea i think its empty i’m gonna fix that later

1 Like

I love it, although I think there should be a larger variety of trees, such as changing the sizes of the current ones to make it appear less repetitive.

4 Likes

hey ya! Your Map Look really great! but there too much plank on the ground so if you try to put on a part or lake or something like that it will be More Great!

• at the LeaderBoards : it look “too” Simple, try to make it look more quality a little
  • at the Portals : yes, it look “too and too and too simple” you can try to build a energy box at the side of the gate it will be more cool!
4 Likes

I would like to say that your low poly simulator are looking good but you also can put…
More Decoration ,and also More thing that you can do in low poly simulator map.
I think you done a pretty good job on it and keep up the good work.

3 Likes

Looks like every other sim map. Try to make it more unique …

6 Likes

It looks a little plain so far, try adding some small details such as bushes, more trees but different variety (size, shape, color, etc). The portals could use some work, maybe making the door transparent with smaller details done to the door. The fencing around the portals and leader-boards could use some work as well. I’d stick with a traditional picket fence, the current one is so plain and just sticks up. Maybe you could add a gamepass shop like you did the shop and sell building. You could also make a VIP/gamepass portal or a closed off side that will help the map be more unique and eye catching which will hopefully bring more people playing! Good work on the map! :rocket::smiley:

3 Likes

ok i tried making it a bit better:

2 Likes

and i made more trees:

3 Likes

So far, you have a decent map. However, this seems far in development at the moment. I am not a fan of the overall layout of the trees as they look pretty large looking then the buildings I would recommend decreasing the size them so other objects could be placed around I feel like add a sort of design to the trunk they all have a similar design making it look repetitive.

I would try adding other types of objects benches rocks in different shapes, rocky paths, fountain ect. if your going to make a game i think this has some potential.

At the moment the map is pretty empty as there seems to be not a lot going on here I would advise adding - creating other objects or possibly fill the map so it could look less empty, but I think if you continue adding and refining the game, it can get better as it goes on. Try to make your map different from other’s try to find a simulator map that doesn’t have the same layout or design.

Try adding some rocks, shrubs in a few corners, mushrooms, and more. Placing variety of shops consider taking a look at this map you could see a hold a few details, but it has its own design and doesn’t have a similar one to the simulator games that were already made.

4 Likes

I would put the statue someplace else, like in a corner where people can still see it. And replace it with a water fountain or a daily login award. Looks good so far! Good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you! (30 charactersssss)

2 Likes

Not bad not bad, but i see many ghost spaces, with a lot of free space, so should try to built somethings to fill those spots.

2 Likes

You mean something like this?
fountain

2 Likes

The lighting you use does not really belong to a low poly map. And the skybox is a free model maybe you can make your own?

2 Likes

I’m not really the best at making a skybox but i will try and what lighting i should use?

1 Like
1 Like

Yeah! That’s a lot better. Makes the place look low poly. Nice!

2 Likes