Feedback on my map

Hi, I am working on an rp game. It is a project I am trying to realize for a long time. For now I am working on the map, still work in progress. I would like a feedback on what done till now and some suggestions :slight_smile: If u want u can check out the city here NEW LaSpezia - Roblox

6 Likes

Looks really good. There is a lot of good details. If it’s going to be a RP game, you should had fire hydrants, mailboxes, etc. good job :+1:

Thanks! Yea sure I will add them soon! Thanks for the advice :slight_smile:

What do you use to make your map look so life like

1 Like

I have used only Studio to make all the map :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Woah! That’s insane!

The only critique I can give is the ocean, it seems a bit out of place right next to the road. Maybe add some sand and a little beach area with a pier and stuff?
If not then the road that close to sea level isn’t too realistic, you could lower/raise the sea/road and add some rocks?

1 Like

I would try to stay away from free models.
They can really impact your game

1 Like

I like the idea to add a beach area, and maybe add also some rocks. I will do it, thanks!

1 Like

Alright I will get rid of it, btw I am using free models cars/buses only for testing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay, sounds good. It’s a good idea to have them there for testing. Good luck with the rest of the game!

1 Like