Feedback on my Mighty Castle Build

I did this practice build a while ago, What I did was I took an image and made it into a 3d build.

The Image I tried to model in Roblox:

MIghty Castle Build in Roblox

I’d love to get some feedback on it. Thanks in advance!

16 Likes

Oh wow! This actually looks VERY accurate to the castle from the image you provided. Not only that, but it looks very beautiful, I might even say that it reminds me of the Disney castle a ton.
I have one minor complaint, and its about the roofs color. I recommend that you make it more vibrant and pinkish to match the image a lot more.
Overall, the effort you put onto this build was worth it. The end result turned out to be spectacular and just amazing in my eyes. If you were to put more scenery (more plants, a lake etc), this might even look like it came out from a princess fairy-tale story.

4 Likes

wow, what a nice looking castle you have there, anyway what are you gonna do with it???

3 Likes

Haven’t really decided, I may sell it to someone who’d find it useful.

1 Like

or maybe someone really wants ask a give away.

Wow, it’s such a beautiful castle! good work.

1 Like

I can’t/don’t even know how to build like that… heh you did a great job!

1 Like

You did a fantastic job replicating the front of the castle. What does the back look like? That will be a truer test of your skill since you’ve had to carry out the design without a reference image.

1 Like

Here I added the back view. --30chars

1 Like

The Castle itself, based on the picture looks very accurate. Overall looks nice. Great! Now, what you could change is, if it is an exact copy, try to change the roof colour to Something more peachy.

1 Like

That looks amazing! Really accurate to the image. How long did the build take you?

1 Like

It looks super neat! I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into that! It looks exactly like the stock image! Good work. I’d like to see you build some other things!

1 Like

It took me around 10 hours as some of those stuff were a bit complex, But overall it was fun to build.

1 Like

It’s nice, however i’d recommend changing some color instead of it just being a color of 2. I would also add a little bit more detail but it’s low poly so it’s suppose to be simple. Other than that it looks great!

1 Like