Feedback on my music

Also, I don’t usually upload my personal songs. I’m working on a full length album. None of the songs are uploaded to Roblox. I think the only time I do upload is when it’s a commission. Even then, I let my boss do it.

1 Like

Thank you! I feel that this is not my strongest piece, and I thought I was the only one with that issue. What a relief that I’m not alone in that camp. I personally find it to be quite interesting that you let your commissioner upload it themselves, and if I ever do get into the realm of commissioning, I think I’ll do that too.

1 Like

Reason is because I am scared of the moderation haha. I don’t do public commissions. I let the developers come to me, and I look for jobs I can benefit from.

2 Likes

Hi, I know this thread is old but I just wanted to say it sound great! Something I would suggest is to use more chords, because it can give a lot of depth to a piece of music. It feels sort of empty, and I know that you intended it to be background music, but I think there could be a little bit more to the track. Overall really nicely done!

1 Like

The first thing I hear in my mind when I look at that album cover is a sci fi song, and you made a sci fi song! Nice job! I applaud you for making something so great.

1 Like