gfx2.PNG

You like it? Lemme know!
Personally I think I’m way better than yesterday lol

And if you want me to make a GFX for you, contact me on Discord:
kracken#4436

Of course I don’t make it for free btw :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good job! Prob an 8/10

I think that if the lighting was better, it would be a 10!

2 Likes

Try to use pbr and composite. I think u have not used blender.

1 Like

Thank you very much! :smiley:

I’ll try to improve Lightning in my future ones!

No I didn’t use Blender, because I suck at it

A person is touching snow with no gloves?! :fearful:

Jokes aside, you can work more on the lighting, as already said above.
Other than that, it’s great!!

1 Like

Great job!
This GFX looks awesome, i recommend you add a little bit of more lights and effects but apart from that, this looks amazing.

it’s alright, but the posing uses a bad rig, and the posing is also quite mediocre, the house in the background is too low poly and stuff, the image is too low resolution, there are weird textures joining partsScreen Shot 2021-11-11 at 9.56.37 AM
(seams)

the campfire is wayyy too big adn the lighting needs to match more and make it look like the world just doesn’t ‘end’ at a point and you need more foliage and yeah

and use blender its a lifesaver

1 Like

i really like it, you could try photoshop to improve the lightning and move the characters a bit closer .

1 Like

Haha, thanks man! I’ll try my best to improve lightning on my future ones!

2 Likes

Alright, thanks for the feedback!

ok that should make it look better

I really like it but since it’s in ROBLOX Studio and not in Blender, the lighting looks kind of weird. Blender is completely free and it’s very good at what it does. It is a little confusing so I would suggest watching some tutorials on YouTube or something. They will definitely help you improve!

You’re always so negative. Haven’t seen one good post out of you. Every GFX feedback is negative and yours doesn’t look all that good itself.

Quit hashing on other’s work and focus on your own.
I’ve been keeping my mouth shut for quite some time now but every time someone wants feedback on GFX you always act like a big shot and like you’re better than everyone else.

For once, comment on something about it that you like rather than tearing everyone down so that you make yourself feel better.

How much of a jerk do you have to be?

2 Likes

i don’t see how i seem like that :man_shrugging:, but i see your point. i try to be as honest as possible, but sometimes it can seem negative

Yea, good job, I like it! Maybe I recommend that you change the position of the camera to put a hand with the snowball in the foreground … because otherwise it looks empty, since the center is empty (rightly so).

He can be negative but at least he’s telling the truth. Its criticizing. It does give a few more idea to be better. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

This isn’t necessary, nor helpful.

The guy making these GFX has been told over 100 times to use Blender yet he refuses, telling him the poses are bad won’t help because there is no rig in studio.

1 Like

No worries, but after you hit me up on my post, I got a little aggravated.

i haven’t seen this, and i think it was helpful because the roblox studio rig has many parts that aren’t smooth, which is why i suggested that
Screenshot 2021-12-07 152047
joints like that made me switch to a rig