Feedback on my new commission!

Greetings, everyone! Sorry for inactivity, I’ve been busy with school lately. Anyway, I would like to hear your opinion on the new completed commission, thanks in advance!

17 Likes

Outstanding work. :star_struck: Which softwares do you use?

2 Likes

WOW. Just wow. I can’t describe my words! Insane lighting skills! Can you please tell me how you made that lighting? I would really appreciate it!

1 Like

Thank you so much, I appreciate it! I used Blender and Photoshop. :smiley:

1 Like

I appreciate your nice words, thank you! Well, I just used HDRI and then played with settings in photoshop such as lighting, contrast, hue/saturation and similar! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you prob send me the HDRI? It would really help me!

1 Like

The Renders themselve look very nice. The only two downsides are -

1. The Rays overlay behind the renders should be put to > Overlay or Soft Light
  2. The text looks a bit too warped. Also they look a tad bit basic so if I was you, I’d spend a bit of time on those.

rest everything looks pretty good! I’d give this a 7.5/10 Rating! :clap:

2 Likes

Yeah! Me too! send us the HDRI, it looks good

1 Like

Of course, I will send it in DMs! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much, I appreciate it and I totally agree. I’m not best with text, I always found it harder part and sometimes it ruins the GFX. I will try my best to improve that! :smiley:

Mhm, I will send it as soon as possible in DMs! :slight_smile:

Agreed, only part standing out to me is the text. It looks astounding otherwise, and ATM Boba clearly thinks so too! :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the feedback! :smiley: