Feedback on my new game (sword battlefield)

so i made a game and i want some feedback on it game link - (Early Christmas!!) sword battlefield - Roblox new updates to the game will come soon

2 Likes

Nice game! I’d rate it a 7.5/10.

I think you need to improve on the decoration and features. Other then that, the game is good!

2 Likes

thanks for the feedback! i really appreciate!!

1 Like

To be completely honest, it is really bland. As a new player to the ROBLOX platform, I would not want to play your game in my free time. (I’m sorry if that sounds really harsh, however you’re asking for feedback.)

Here are a few suggestions from playing:

• The map is really bland. To me, the plastic floor with the textured trees does not go well. You should add more decorations around the map. For example, you can add huts, some low poly trees, and a background.

• Inside of said huts, you should add sword spawners there versus automatically spawning with them, to make there be more of an objective.

• Perhaps you can add a kills/deaths leaderstat to show how many kills or how many times someone has died?

These are just a few suggestions that came to mind when playing.

1 Like

i will do that in the next update. thanks for the feedback!.

i updated it a little. how do you like it now??

It’s better than it was before. However, the idea is still sort of missing. What is the point of this game? Most modern day players would not play a sword fighting game. If you’re interested in making a big game, you can start with an obby and eventually expand in experience.

1 Like

you need to find a way were people can be more engaged with your game

2 Likes

why does the sword not work i tried it with this guy and it dosent work hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ok i am working on more updates like stats more swords and more maps. if you played with the updates i mentioned would you like it??

sorry i dont know why i will try to fix it later

When I joined I can see that everything in the game was from Toolbox, You shuold probably not do from using free models because that ruins the uniqueness of game

Sorry the bad english , i speak french :sweat_smile:

1 Like

sorry i am not really good at making builds i will try to make my own builds later

The 2,3,4 swords do not work. The huts are not very suitable for the landscape. Vizont lends the winter very well.