Feedback on my new game

Hello, this is my new game.
This is a cafe tycoon. I uploaded it about an hour ago. Id like to receive feedback and ask a question:
Do I need to buy ads for this game?
https://www.roblox.com/games/6587210630/cafe-tycoon

6 Likes

You could make more teams to go with the tycoon so It’s not just one whole team. Also I think you could lower the cash for the walls, and other droppers. Apart from that It’s pretty good!

5 Likes

Thanks for feedback! You gave me good ideas!

1 Like

Its alright, but its not that fun, try to make something more unique for the community, the UI is meh and there are no gamepasses or dev products so you wouldnt get any revenue, the building is pretty nice though.

3 Likes

Thank you for your feedback! Now I will create gamepasses, save system and what else can i add to make the game more fun?

1 Like

Well, try to put walls around there on the edge like that the game becomes more “beautiful” after trying to put ads to buy gamepass or a leader board with richest player etc…on the Spawn and try to give the games a very modern side with a nice little music at the bottom rather jazz or other

1 Like

And the game is Nice if you didnt add free models then you can make very good game

1 Like

I want to start by saying that the game is decent and appealing.
The first thing that confused me was that the paths are too thick and high above the ground. Perhaps you should give them a stone or cobble stone texture and make them thinner.
It should also be noted that some paths pass through each other

The next thing that immediately caught my eye was that the light from the neon objects was too bright. It’s worth reducing the bloom.

As the cafe was being built, I noticed that one of the panes had a hole in it.

You may have also made a mistake when specifying the price of the Coffe Machine Lv4, as it was written that it cost 30k, when in fact it cost 40k.

At the end, I noticed that parts of the cafe were missing. I was expecting that maybe I should wait and something could be built, but it looks like that’s not the case.

The first floor looks unreliable. Perhaps a couple of columns should be added so it doesn’t seem so unfinished.

I also suggest adding lighting, without it the cafe is rather gloomy.

I hope I’ve helped you out.

4 Likes

Thanks for your feedback! Your advice will help me a lot! Id also like to say thank you for the advice with music, since I forgot about it

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback! I will fix the bugs you found shortly. Your feedback will help me a lot in the development of the game!

2 Likes

Add some little activity like obby for win money like:
Obby Easy:200$
Obby Normal:500$
Obby Hard:750$
And Obby Insane:1200$

4 Likes

wow! Really good idea! I have to do it

1 Like