Feedback on my new group icon

I have been working on a new group icon for my graphics group:

I’m trying to get better at GFX, so please tell me what I can improve on.

For anyone questioning, I tried to save the render as a transparent png, but when I opened it in my editing app, it showed up with a black background, instead of a transparent one. So, I did what I could.

5 Likes

I like it, I don’t think there is much to improve on. It’s decent, you could improve on graphics but that’s all I can think of.

2 Likes

Looks good, I recommend changing the text colour tho. I’m on mobile rn and I couldn’t see what the text said due to the background also being red.

3 Likes

It says “LinkinDay” if you were wondering!

3 Likes

I like the overall design of it, one suggestion I would make is changing the text transparency allowing it to be read more easily.

2 Likes

Wow. I love it! I really like how the rainbow shirt and sleeves blend in with the red background!

2 Likes

You’ll likely have issues with the text at smaller resolutions. I recommend trying different ways of making the text stand out more, and also work when the image is decently smaller (group page uses 128x128)

Aside from that, looks incredibly polished and well done. Impressive work on making the most out of losing transparency. If you don’t already, you should save the project files and use that to export to PNG under a different file name. That should be a saving grace if you ever have bad export settings and it turns out pixelated or loses transparency.

1 Like

Wow it looks great!

1 Like

You need to make everything match the character, so make the background rainbow, or make the character red.

2 Likes