FeedBack on My new group logo i made *Updated*

Hello! Let me introduce myself! i am Galaxyy! i’m new to the devforum and a few minutes ago i just finished making a logo for my group! this is my first time making a logo like this and i was wondering if i could have some feedback on what i could improve on and what i did well! thank you for taking the time to help and read! have a good day!
Group logo

Updated One
Thynx Studip

- Galaxyy

1 Like

Personally, blue on blue doesn’t look appealing. You should have something to make the text pop out and not blend in.

1 Like

The logo is not the best I feel it could be. For it needs to have a more cartoon feel and right now it just looks very plain. I would suggest adding some more style to it.
c396d592a7d8b1773921bbd506aa58f8
If you see this logo it pops out more and has more feel to it. Yours just looks a bit plain.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! i couldn’t think of good colors that would make everything pop out!

- Galaxyy

You can always try experimenting with what looks best. Hope that my feedback helped!

1 Like

Thank you! i will make another one and i’m gonna play around with it!

- Galaxyy

1 Like

For a first logo that’s good, but there are definitely somethings you could add. For example blue and blue really dont catch my eye maybe try the back group blue and the words white. Also you could add some objects in there. Example a wrench and hammer crossed. Just keep up the good work. :smile:

2 Likes

In My Opinion I Really Love The Last Logo.

1 Like

rip he’s suspended, sucks for me.