FeedBack on my New Military game

What is the game about:
The Special Operations Support Group is an army that was called to contain an evil that was liberated in a small land that becomes interdicted to all the people and became unsafe but a lot of civilians stayed in that land and we need to rescue them and save them, we have a base near the land, so we can put them there.

The cause of that all was an SCP lab that had a breach and one of the SCPs escaped and is killing everyone, we need you to kill that “thing”. He can’t see the light of the sun. So we are safe during the day, but when night all changes the beast runs outside and kills all.
So we need you to put all the civilians that you can in our base before the night.

There are Raiders and a Survivor team.
There are a lot of divisions and you can join them by passing a tryout that we post in our discord.
To join the army you just need to join the group that’s in the game description.
The discord’s on the game page too.

2 Likes

I was able to clip through all the doors. Please fix those.

I can show you how if you join me.

1 Like

I didn’t really understand what to do. I thought the outside was a little too open. Maybe you should add a little more stuff in the outside

This is a great way to get banned.

Im sorry but can you clarify what here would get them banned?

He bypassed discord which is a filtered word and your not allowed to have anything related to discord in game.

1 Like

I think this is true. He could have the word server instead of Discord.

Many games got banned for having “discord” in, so please change your text to something that aren’t relating to discord. Just what @BaggyChris said. Instead, you should change to “Communication Server”!

I will do it, thanks all to give me your FeedBack.
If you would like to join the game and the group to help us grow it would help a lot.

Discord is technically allowed, as long as you check that the viewer’s account is allowed to see it. make sure the account is 13+, and then it’s theoratically allowed. HOWEVER NOT A SERVER INVITE LINK