Feedback on my new renders!

Hey everyone,

I’m new to Rendering and GFX on Roblox & Blender and I would like to get your honest reviews on my recent work. And perhaps some feedback?

Thanks!

Recent Work

Here are some of my recent renders.

8 Likes

If you have any resources feel free to message me or contact my Discord. keiron#6765 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like it a lot, I think they turned out pretty well.

1 Like

Why are they so “glossy” doesn’t make them look better, their made out of flesh right, not some type of glass. They shouldn’t shine and reflect like that, otherwise pretty decent.

1 Like

In my opinion it just looks better

As a beginner, i will say some suggestions
Just add lighting and make your character poses little more dynamic, there are references in Google, and I’m also trying to make reference poses as well.
So that you may easily get some skill on making those poses.
Overall it’s clean.

Like this?

1 Like

It’s not always about your own opinion, if you sell a GFX are you gonna make them all glossy? It looks bad and unprofessional, skin does not reflect or shine, this isn’t metal, this isn’t glass.

better?

I recommend to use the “shade smooth” feature in blender so that you don’t see the vertices. I feel that seeing the vertices doesn’t give it a smooth look.

1 Like

Found it! Thank you so much, it looks so much better like this. This will help out so much, I appreciate it.

3 Likes