Feedback on my new weapon

Hi, i’m fayzulloh!
I made a new weapon
Here how it looks like:

Please tell me what to change

EDIT: I’m not good at scripting so I made a poll on what I should do with the finishing product

• Sell it
  • Don’t Sell it
  • Use the model for a portfolio

0 voters

3 Likes

It honestly looks good for your first weapon. The stock looks a little weird since the piece connecting to the rest of the weapon looks a bit too thin [EDIT] It also seems the stock may be too long and that small piece may actually be fine. (Shown below). The overall shape seems to be there but you could definitely add the little details. By what I mean is to make the stock look a bit smoother around the edges since it looks blocky. You could add metal plating to the metal parts of the weapon. I’m sure if you look at whatever reference image you were basing it off of, you’ll see that there are little details that you may have not added.

2 Likes

Looks nice. Did you make this in blender? The stock and a lot of the gun is too thin and the trigger is too far pushed back. Shotguns that I have seen and used usually have an end part (like rubber or something to help recoil into the shoulder. You only included 1 pic so i can’t tell if there is a chamber. As @Cipheran said, you could add a metal plate but I’d also add that you can add engraving onto it. add more pics but overall good work

Most of the gun looks pretty good, so good job on that. Someone already mentioned this but the stock looks a bit out of place, I would also suggest adding more curves to the stock rather than having jagged edges.

Very nice. Keep up the work. :+1:

Okay I made the stock less blocky and I also made a smaller stock which is the same ol’ blocky one:

Modified Blocky:

My attempt of making the stock less blocky:

Which one do you prefer?

• Modified blocky
  • my attempt of making a less blocky stock

0 voters

no, I actually used the building system that Roblox Studio provides.
I can’t work with blender properly even after like a month of trying to learn it…

I believe the modified blocky looks better as the attempt to make the stock look less blocky doesn’t really look like a stock. I still believe there could be some work to do. As I see you completely modified it from original post, I believe the picture had some accuracy to it but was just a bit bulky at the end as well as what I stated previously.

I made a complete remodel of the stock
I hope it’s not too blocky

1 Like

The gun looks a lot better in my opinion with the stock. A few concerns just to make it look all around better would to make sure the brick I pointed at in the picture isn’t sticking out too much as well as the piece of metal sticking out from under the stock as seen in the second arrow. It could also just be the angle that you have it.

Yeah sorry I just moved the shotgun because those weren’t part of the stock actually, it was just some other things I was working on.

It was just a recolored version that was making the stock look funny here’s how it looks like:

[it was behind the weapon]

Cool, I think that looks a lot better. As I said in my first post, adding some metal plating to the weapon could make it look better and detailed. I believe some said to put engravings in the metal.

where should I put the metal platings

I would say where I have the red circles at for the picture below. Not in the exact same shape or area but at least on that part.

roundish or squarish for the large piece of the plating?

Looks good, however, I think you should make it smoother

Hope this helped!
Happy Developing!

i forgot to change the main picture

Ah alright. My only suggestion now is to make this part thicker.