Feedback on my newest 3D model

Hello everyone!

I’ve recently made a new iPhone model for a group I just started developing for called “State of Firestone”. I wanted to make this model ever since the iPhone 12 Pro came out. I did have some trouble with making the camera but compared to my last iPhone model, the camera is way better. If you do see errors or things you want to tell me then please do, I am always looking for ways to improve on.

25 Likes

Everything is just better than the old one, even the showcase. I am amazed to be honest. Keep it up!

2 Likes

This is fantastic, doesn’t look like there are any errors!

3 Likes

Thank you, I really try to improve with each model I send out

2 Likes

Thank you, it feels very good if your models came out nice and to see how well you you have improved on since your last creation.

2 Likes

No problem! Also, are you like a builder or a modeler? Just a question.

1 Like

I just do 3D modeling, I used to do building though wasn’t that good at it

2 Likes

Wow man, amazing. Love the iPhone 12 pro max. The mesh is just fantastic.

2 Likes

Nice and sleek! Great job!

iPhone 4 is the best iPhone change my mind.

3 Likes

They both look AMAZING! I say it is a 10/10!

2 Likes

Honestly both old and new look really good. I could never do this but I will try to get better!!! Good job!

2 Likes

well i can tell you this, thats not exporting into roblox

2 Likes

Not unless I export it into reasonable groups, I exported both of the phones and they still look great in studio.

1 Like

Wait this is a model, it looks like a real life phone? Woah

1 Like

Yes thank you lol, tons of people was surprised on Discord and thought it was from an Apple ad lmao

Looks good, the texturing could definitely use some work, the cameras do look kind of small. I would instead on the camera create an opacity map for the glass and then make the inside of the camera instead of all of it on the surface, it doesn’t really look like there is any kind of transparency, you should also add a ring around the flash

1 Like

Honestly thats amazing, it looks like the real phone and the way the phone is placed makes it look like an apple commerical!

1 Like

Yes, I actually tried to do that for the camera but it looked too dark to even see it but I will definitely try that again, and thanks for the other info.