Feedback on my Obbies and my Lobby

I have been working some past days till now on a game called TD Epic Obbies, a game where i build obbies, and i put portals in the lobby there so you can join them. If you can, give me some feedback about the lobby design, and also the portal design: What should i do to make them better? This is a work that just started, and only 4 obbies are availble for the moment (and most of they are hard! Wish you good luck xd)

Here there are some screenshots:

Lobby

Theres a secret room on the floating island. Not sharing any spoilers here :stuck_out_tongue:

Portal Design:

Here is the game link. What do you think? :slight_smile:

8 Likes

They seem very basic, some colors are disgusting, its not good sorry :sweat_smile:, maybe its just not my style, good luck with your game!

Looks pretty decent! Add more detail to the game. Add some rocks, and grass, and just minor details like that help make a big difference to the game. Also, play around with the lighting. Good work overall though! :+1:

Thanks for the feedback! I will change to colors to something better, or maybe add more stuff so the lobby looks better :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! I will get sure to add more details :smiley:

1 Like

Hey! I decided to make a review for your game so far.

Positives

• The game has a nice and bright, almost cartoony style. Don’t see that too often these days, aside from simulators.

• The obbies themselves are very well made and actually require some skill and focus to maneuver.

• I like how you explain everything about the ranking system in the lobby so new players can understand it better.

• The obbies are very creative and intuitive- I feel like each one is a different world that you have to learn to get through.

Negatives

• The obbies are a little bit confusing structure-wise, but I can see you’re working on that with ‘yellow feeling’.

• Some of the areas don’t fit their ranking- for example, I had to use shift lock tricks and a bit of tight platforming in the ‘easiest’ obby.

Bugs and Errors

• I can’t get onto this platform in ‘Grassland diamond’.

Roblox TEO Bug.PNG

(Side note: I eventually got up, it’s just very tricky and involves some finicking with shift lock.)

Edit: I tried out the other obbies, and a few of them have spots that are impossible to get past. I’d recommend playtesting and adjusting often to help prevent this.

I hope your game does well!

2 Likes

I love it! It’s got a nice and unique design and was executed really well!

Fantastic job my friend!

Thanks! That part in grassland diamond its intended to be hard… but dont worry, im lauching new updates soon to make the game better. Thanks for feedback! :smiley:

1 Like

TY! I like that people are enjoying my game :slight_smile:

1 Like