Feedback on my obby

So, I really enjoy super hard obbys such as the possible obby and the impossible obby so I decided to make my own, I don’t have gfx for it yet, but I would like feedback for if it is hard enough and what I should add, I just released it today so there will be a lot more added. I hope I can continue working on this project, here is the link if you want to test it out.

2 Likes

I would change the name though because it has already been used. Also playing the game, I do realize ( it might be a glitch ) But, it has a huge respawn time.

3 Likes

With all due respect, there’s not anything particularly likeable about this obby, mostly because there isn’t much in it.
As WeeniesWrath said, the respawn time is too long and should be changed back to the default if possible.
As for the gameplay, being ‘almost impossible’ is quite an overused concept, and isn’t a very attractive or retentive trait. That definitely doesn’t mean you should stop working on the game, but you should try to add more to your game outside of difficulty. I myself can’t think of specific ideas right now, but you might have a lot of ideas you could use.

3 Likes

That was meant to make it a bit harder, but I can see now how that would get annoying, I will reduce it to the default so it won’t be so bad.

I will change it to r6 and try making the beginning stages more difficult, a lot of people had trouble with the final two stages, especially cause the final one actually kicks you if you loose, I will try to add more unique aspects and also make checkpoints that save, I may consider adding parts that can change your size and speed to make it more unique.

Re-spawn time makes it almost unplayable, the harder it is the quicker you need to re-spawn players, also you always spawn facing the wrong way, so rotate those spawn points…

1 Like

Yeah, this isn’t something special, just a normal roblox obby. Not saying it is bad, but it is pretty simple because there are many obbies like this. No scripting and no building effort just makes it boring…

I like it, the only issue is the wait time to respawn.

It just seems like another roblox obby. :man_shrugging:

Issues:
I think you messed up on the bar thingy

It says I’m on another difficulty level now but it’s still the same difficulty color (green).

It also doesn’t really progressively get harder in my opinion. If anything, there are just some parts that seem strangely harder to pass than the other parts in the same difficulty level.

Then again, I didn’t get too far in the obby. :laughing:

Personally don’t like it, seems like any other obby that people don’t script and put a lot of work into. It’s also not impossible, quite easy to beat if you’re good at these type of games. This could be way better honestly.

2 Likes

bruh I could not even pass the first part (it was late ok) :frowning:

1 Like

The bar thing for the obby which i believe shows you the difficulty through colors is glitching and the sweeper is lagging alot.

1 Like

The sweeper is made like that intentionally to increase the difficulty, I think I mixed up the colors when I added more stages.

1 Like