Feedback on my old game

Here’s some screenshots from my old game. Let me know what you think :slight_smile:
Also here is the game link, you can join, chill out and find the Zorest mysteries.

9 Likes

Honestly, Not bad at all. Maybe fix the lighting a bit make the trees realistic. overall looks amazing.

2 Likes

Thanks. The trees are not supposed to be realistic, it won’t match the style. Also there are a few different lighting settings you can obtain in game.

I really like the art direction you are going with this! If you like to continue this project, you can add some deep lore and more puzzles to work with, maybe a cave with some obbies? Btw found one of your traps in the game haha :slight_smile:

Thank you haha. There are many things in the game that are just hard to find, as you can see on the pictures I have 2 items that everybody can obtain, you just have to find them… which isn’t easy. Gem allows you to enter a mine with cave and ring spawner, with ring however you can trigger the magic ball frozen in the water, which will show you the path to the teleport room. Also if you do some parkour you’ll find a hidden bar :slight_smile:
Forgot to mention a giga chad room where you can switch to a more clear fog settings.

1 Like