Feedback On My Phases For Treacherous Tower

So I made two stages for a game called Treacherous Tower to practice building and I wanted to know what you think. The red neon bricks are kill bricks and white neon are normal but decoration. (also ignore the file names its on a throwaway studio world from 2019)

My first one (finished) “Castle Halls”:

My Other one (almost finished) “Laser Sewer!”:

Note: Please don’t comment about the color the level requirements state you can’t add any (I think because it changes the color when your actually in the game so yeah).

Here are some other rules they made:

1- Do not put scripts or anything like that, if you want a block to rotate 360 ​​° or a platform to move, use “Hinges” or “Prismatics”.
2- Submit your model in .rbxm format (another format will not be accepted)
3- Try not to make your level so impossible.
4- Do not make improper constructions or anything like that.
5- Use only 2 materials - Smooth Plasctic (for normal blocks)/ or Neon (for blocks that kill).

3 Likes

the white looks plain, try adding color.

1 Like

The game level making requirements say I can’t cause it auto changes i’ll add it in sorry for forgetting to mention, its sort of like TOH.

Aidan is making a obbies for treacherous tower, so he has to follow strict requirements otherwise his obbies won’t get accepted into the game.

What can I and can not have in my phase?
1- Do not put scripts or anything like that, if you want a block to rotate 360 ​​° or a platform to move, use “Hinges” or “Prismatics”.
2- Submit your model in .rbxm format (another format will not be accepted)
3- Try not to make your level so impossible.
4- Do not make improper constructions or anything like that.
5- Use only 2 materials - Smooth Plasctic (for normal blocks)/ or Neon (for blocks that kill).

Quoted from the Treacherous Towers discord server

1 Like

Really nice stage! It’s pretty detailed and surely players will absolutely love to see that kind of stage! However, the neon what you’re using for decoration might trick/fool other players thinking it’s actual kill brick. As long as it’s a white neon, but still this might be still a trick. The screenshots you’ve provided seems to be impossible! Everything look great! Keep up the great work!! :grinning:

Good luck!

1 Like

thanks, the decorations are not in the way and the stuff on the ground in castle and lasers in the sewer are actual kill parts. The phases took around two hours to make.

The castle hall is my favorite level. I really hope that level gets accepted because it looks really good. :rofl:

You should also add kill parts that are swinging from the wall. Since the first level is castle themed, there should also be “traps,” or in this case, obstacles.

1 Like

I think it is pretty hard already. When I tested I died a bit and as he said “Try not to make it to impossible”. Also idk how to make swinging parts.