Feedback on my Pirate Island!

Hii I’m Kyo, and today I’ve made a small island where a pirate lives. I used a mixed-low poly style.

I would like to get some feedback from it, thank you! :wink:

44 Likes

this is a roblox or unity the models so cool???

4 Likes

This is amazing! It’s very neat and clean. The style is great too, also that boat looks dope.

3 Likes

I’ve made them in Blender, thanks :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Wow! This is so impressive! It has that nice cartoony style that you don’t really see in Roblox. It’s unique and beautiful!

5 Likes

Looks great, but mabey change the trees a little, so they dont look the same (I don’t mean the type of tree, but how it bends, how many leaves it has, ect.). Otherwise, I would say its a 9/10.

3 Likes

The trees look kinda weird the way they are curved. Besides that, this is really nice, good job!

3 Likes

Is this REALLY roblox?
Also 10/10 Amazing builder and modeler.

3 Likes

Looks very good, I love the mix between low poly and ‘realistic’ terrain.

2 Likes

This looks really good! I see you took my advice in your post about the ship to make the cannons round! By the way, how did you make that water?

2 Likes

I didn’t even know it was roblox! Those boats look so nice

2 Likes

It is a four layer water, I can teach you if you want

1 Like

Looks amazing. I really love it, especially the ship!

2 Likes

Ok, I would like for you to teach me!

1 Like

Give me a bit I will make a forum on it I guess

3 Likes

Hi! Yeah, the cannons look better now, thanks! And I’ve made the water following a Youtube tutorial

1 Like

This is awesome! Love the low poly look. The pirate ship looks great!

1 Like

Only 2 things, first thing is that the roblox terrain looks disgusting with low poly style like that, and you should scale down the size if that texture for the water

2 Likes

I can see what you’re saying about intermixing roblox terrain with low poly style. I don’t think it necessarily looks disgusting, but they do contrast each other quite a bit and can be quite difficult to blend into 1 scene or game. One example is the low poly rocks, they stand out like a sore thumb against the terrain. I have seen some low poly almost modular platforms that people use for terrain that works pretty well. That might be a good approach.

1 Like

I actually like how it looks with the Roblox terrain. It gives it a not too cartoonish look. I have heard that Roblox Studio is going to get updated so that we can customize our terrain materials sometime soon!

2 Likes