Feedback on my Pistol Mesh?

Hello everyone, I’m TheBloxxyHunter and for the last 2 days I have been working on making a low poly gun for my friend’s prison game. The gun has a rig able slide, trigger, and mag. I modeled it off of a Glock 27. I honestly think the gun looks really good but I want to know what you guys think of it. Here are some pictures:

Is there anything I should change/add to make the gun better? Thanks for reading! :happy1:

6 Likes

Looks like your everyday Glock 27. What’s the name of your friends prison game?

3 Likes

The game hasn’t been named yet. It’s still really early in development.

The second picture is nonetheless bugging a bit. The “back” of then gun (to state properly) sticks out a bit too much.
Gun

It would look a little nicer if it didn’t stick out that much. But, since this is probably going to be a tool that is likely very tiny, any little mistakes won’t be that noticeable.

Overall, you did a very good job on the mesh!

1 Like

That’s awesome! Great job at capturing the recognizable shape and appearance of an iconic firearm. If you’re able to spare it the extra tris, details like a slide lock and ergonomic grip.
An overall solid, basic, and functional Glock 27 model!

1 Like

I was just extending the slide like that to show the barrel. When it’s animated the slide will defiantly not be out that far.

1 Like

Looks good man

2 Likes

That’s a standard feature!

2 Likes

For a low-poly mesh, I think you found a great spot in between too much detail and too little; it’s very smooth and pleasing to the eye. I hope your friend’s game does well.

1 Like

Didn’t see that, deepest apologies.

Your hard work payed off. Great model with excellent accuracy to a real life Glock-27 model. Bravo!

I would like to try this when your game is released!!!

1 Like

i think this pistol looks like a normal one, so i think that its really good.

1 Like