Feedback on my Plane

Hi there! I was wondering if you could give me some feedback on my first plane I ever built. Feel free to give constructive criticism.

5 Likes

The wing on your plane should be in the center of the plane body, not on the bottom, other than that it looks pretty good!

1 Like

The cockpit glass can be improved by making it more greyish and making it a transparent glass material, also, maybe try soothing things out. CSG planes are out of style, I suggest switching over to mesh and learning 3d modelling. Blender Guru’s donut tutorial would be a good place to start.

1 Like

Thanks for the tips! I’ll definitely look into that.

In some parts such as the window it would look nicer if it was a little bit smoother, otherwise, I think it looks really nice. I really like the color scheme you chose.

1 Like

Thanks means a lot to me! I remember having a lot of trouble with the window haha

This post would belong in #help-and-feedback:cool-creations.

I like it, though it could be smoother

1 Like

The Spitfire’s vertical tail was a bit bigger and so was the canopy, but it looks great for a first try!
I’d also make the prop blade pitch a lot less so the blades will look like they will work when spinning.
I made an F4U Corsair out of Parts and that took a while. When I tried making the fuselage a Union it drove me crazy because Unioning/Seperating the sections would move the Parts/Unions/Negated sections around very slightly and made it look terrible.
I got started in Blender and it is so much better since it’s a program designed for 3d modelling, and as well you don’t get as many triangles since you can clean it up A LOT over what Roblox has for making Unions.
@SunsetDots19, the wing on this aircraft is at the bottom of the fuselage, not the middle.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback really appreciate it! Gonna try making stuff on blender and if I get good enough I want to try and make a P51 Mustang.

Thanks! Do you know if it possible to move the post? Sorry I’m a little new to the forums

1 Like

Oh I actually take that back, there is a way. If you edit the post and go to the top under your title, you will see what category you have it under, just change it there

2 Likes

Try adding a smoothing shader or stylising the verticies positions; looks great.

1 Like

First of all, it is as if he saysScreenshot_2 “Oh, God, Shoot Me”
Secondly, this place came to me strange.Screenshot_1

1 Like