Feedback On My Plugin! (Studio Tools)

Hello! I made this plugin that combines a couple different plugins into one single plugin. The plugin has gotten about 30+ downloads and has gotton a couple positive reviews, however I want to explain and grow this plugin as much as I possibly can, and if anyone has feedback or any suggestions for this plugin, please do let me know! (this plugin is definitely a learning experience for me)

PLUGIN: Studio Tools - Creator Marketplace (roblox.com)

This seems really nice! Like it looks nice, and if it works it seems really great too. If I may ask, what is your Virus Destroyer looking for? Like what does it search for when checking for virus? I’ve always wondered what they’re looking for.

1 Like

Are those your plugins? Because I really hope I didn’t see it correctly that you steal others plugins and want Robux for it??

1 Like

Oh god no, I remade everything from scratch!

The Virus Destroyer has many different keywords that it scans in your game and if it detects one of those keywords that it deems harmful it will delete it, also thank!

1 Like

Oh so that’s how it works. I actually had an idea it would work like that, but have never checked myself.

I think I would buy it if I had Robux for it, definitely worth it.

1 Like

There is one spelling error on the “Workspace Cleaner,” but other than that it looks good! I really like the simplistic design. One side note: Are you able to dock the UI?

Yep! you can dock the UI, And Thanks!