Feedback on my pokemon 3D model and what i could improve on

Hello! since I need more experience on 3D moddeling I hope I could get some feedback on my Low-Poly squirtle model i have made.

Reference picture down below

stuff that would be helpful information in terms of modeling would be stuff like…

• faster ways and shortscuts to model?
  • What are some examples that could help me model “better”?

do you think you can model a squirtle?

2 Likes

i like you 3D modelling and i like the squirtle face kinda cute but he modelling at the back of your squirtle not looking circle but this is your practicei kinda like including the face of it. Good joband make it proud! :partying_face:

Thank you for the positive feedback! It’s really difficult to model something this complicated. way

This looks realistic, but if you had worked more on the eyes, that would be the best!

Looks nice, you could look into how to use the smooth modifier in blender to achieve a more smooth look on the shell, good work!

A little blocky, also where’s the tail? (30 characters)

It looks pretty good for a low poly model, I’d say rework the eyes or make the eyes a decal so it looks more cartoon styled like the Pokemon anime. Also rework the head to be more of a sphere shape and I think you forgot to add a tail like @ekuz0diaa said lol.