Feedback on my Portfolio

Hello! I created a portfolio recently in which I hope to gain scripting jobs from and I was wondering If I could get some feedback by posting it on here! I would also like some suggestions of UI elements I could add to the website to showcase more (or something to fill the bottom left corner of the website).
I also hope to give others some inspiration when they make their portfolio!

Anyways, here’s the link to my portfolio: My Portfolio, and thanks for your time.

4 Likes

wow just wow
that’s a certainly cool portfolio

2 Likes

Absolutely the most insane portfolio I’ve ever seen.

The interactivity is so cool, and even though the window buttons don’t do anything, they’re still clickable and provide a visual response. The matrix code rain in the background is also cool.
Most creative way I’ve ever seen anyone showcasing their scripting/ui skills, great first impressions for sure!

Think it could do with more like actual showcasing (videos, pics, etc.)

1 Like

Thank you so much!
But yeah, Your post made me think of idea where I could maybe make a “expand” button of sorts, that could open up a new window in the windows 98 style, that could add more interactivity and showcase more work through: Video’s, Image’s, Etc.

Anyways, thanks for the feedback and I’m glad you like it!

1 Like

This is really good one

I really liked it

(Somehow it started writing your about me after I clicked mouse a few times which took 1-2 minutes or something not sure)

1 Like

Are you saying it took 1-2 minutes for the text to start writing?
And if you are, was the page fully loaded? Because the about me only starts writing when the page is fully-loaded.

I’d either get rid of the typing text effect or make it a lot faster. I had time to make a sandwich and watch an F1 race in the time it took for it to finish.

3 Likes

This portfolio is VERY cool and unique! Good job on it! I’d say for some people it could be confusing, and others just want to get to the point (seeing your creations). But this website itself shows your ability, so it’s very good!

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!
I’ll make the typing speed faster, but I wouldn’t want to remove the type effect since it also serves as a way to grab the attention of the viewer (at least I think it would).

2 Likes

Yeah don’t get me wrong it definitely grabbed my attention in a good way. It just dragged on for too long.

1 Like

I’m not sure if page was fully loaded, like almost nothing changed when text started typing except background started scrolling faster

1 Like