Feedback on my post apocalypse gfx #4?

Not sure if this is the 3rd or 4th post-apocalypse gfx I’ve posted on devforum. What do you guys think of this? I think it’s an improvement from the last one I made, Feedback on my post apocalypse gfx.

This took 4 days to make, two for the scene, and two for the character and editing.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Programs used - Blender┃Photoshop

17 Likes

It looks Amazing, But the light is very bright and it does kinda hurt but still its very amazing.

1 Like

Thank! Sorry about the light I’ll fix it

it’s really nice, you show a lot of depth by having teh character stare into the distance, just that the character’s right arm has some ahem weird posing.Screen Shot 2021-11-08 at 6.51.48 PM

the scene very well madeScreen Shot 2021-11-08 at 6.51.57 PM
except for black thing, and seams in the backgrouund and the blendScreen Shot 2021-11-08 at 6.52.13 PM
(after looking there it looks like the world ‘ends’ and restarts.

Screen Shot 2021-11-08 at 6.52.26 PM
there is an apparent seam there
Screen Shot 2021-11-08 at 6.52.46 PM
leg kind of weird

other than that it’s very nice

but also why he need gas mask? if there is gas around him show it, otherwise he doesn’t need to keep his mask on 24/7

1 Like

Nice 9/10 try to use fabric displacement on shirt and pant

1 Like

I saw this GFX on GFX Comet. Lol.

1 Like

This looks very impressive, the lighting could be reduced though.

1 Like

Very cool!

I think that the lighting is a bit too much, other than that, it looks great!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. Idk I felt like adding a gasmask to give it a more post-apocalyptic feel if you know what I mean.

1 Like

but in this case, the gas mask is not at all practical

A gas mask could be practical with the amount of smoke, dust, particles, etc in the air. After all, it’s after an apocalypse.

1 Like

It doesn’t really seem like a post apocalypse because of how bright it is and it hurts a little to look at it. Just turn down the brightness and add some more dead stuff and wrecked buildings with overgrown stuff on them. Just make it look more like a post apocalypse.

It looks a little too beautiful to be right after an apocalypse.
The destroyed buildings make it a little better.
I’m not sure where the sunlight is coming from in a cloudy sky.
The Terrain is really good.
I can’t help but notice that the clothing looks kind of weird on the guy.
I wish you would’ve chosen a shirt or something without a backpack / fanny pack strap on it
:image I don’t like how the strap is 2D
I’m not a professional GFX maker at ALL but I can still notice some things that are off.
9/10
If you use your skills with more realistic interpretations then I think you could easily get a 10/10