Feedback on my Produced Music

Hello everyone!
This is my first post on the Roblox Dev Forum! Hope i get a nice welcoming!
I wanted to share with you a piece of music im planning to upload on the Roblox website 100% made by me!
I appreciate any feedback :heart::sparkles:

5 Likes

First off welcome to the DevForums!
The piece of music has a really nice flow to it and the contrast in the B section is really nice, especially with how it flows back into the A section. The mix overall seems really nice.
Although there may be a chord here and there I think can be resolved differently everything else sounds well, good job!

1 Like

Thank you so much! i really appreciate your words :heart::star:

Welcome to the DevForum.

I’m not a music composer, so I cannot really critique it as if I’m a professional of some sort. Anyways, nice beat. If you could provide more context for the music I’m sure I could elaborate on. Cool though, so far.

1 Like

its really nice with the guitar and all, but the alarm clock noises dont fit in

1 Like

Thanks for you so much! i’ll make sure to post more of my works soon :eyes:

1 Like

Oh okay! Thank you for your feedback! Gonna be more careful in my next songs :musical_note: :sparkles:

Hello, I am once again reviewing music on the forum(with posts that were tagged, even if they were old).

The contrast is there as previously mentioned. Though I have a feeling the band players(I’m looking at you, the bass and the guitarist) are playing very close to each other. Maybe a bit too close. Or maybe it’s the bass frequencies that muddy the mix? A low cut could solve part of that or, if you can, use an equalizer to cut offending frequencies.

The structure is perfectly sound, no complaints about that.

1 Like

Yooo 2 years later xDD, thank you, ill post more cuz i improved alot <3

1 Like