Feedback on my recreation of blade balls mechanics?

I tried to recreate blade balls gameplay for fun.
What do you think out of 10?

26 Likes

Damn, I give it a 10/10 :100: :saluting_face:
Good job!

4 Likes

human ping pong

characterlimits

3 Likes

Looks really good! 10/10

What else are you going to at the this game, or is it just a small project?

It’s rlly good a bit buggy but still

Amazing! How did you go about creating this? I tried to create one myself but encountered a problems with syncing ball position in the server to the one in the client.

1 Like

Nice job on recreating the mechanic. It looks good.

1 Like

Cool!, Did you have a plan to sell this one?

very accurate mechanics, just dont think the ball goes where your camera rotates to, but you could make it open sourced/uncopylocked because i guess you made it for fun, also do you know how to make it die when you dont defend the ball? using magnitude doesnt work very well

yea i need the source for my game because i have the same issue, magnitude actually doesnt work very well like i expected

the ball curves where you are looking. Did you watch the video? It behaves in the same way that blade ball’s ball system does.

1 Like

i meant if you look up the ball goes up does blade have that?

nevermind it has that system
ihateorbloxdevforumforhaving30characterslimit

That’s crazy accurate. What did you use for the ball? Physics Constraints like LineForce? Tweens? Linear interpolation?

GG, pretty accurate represenation, curious on how you made it and what you used to curve the ball

:GetPartsInPart()

characterlimit

(nvm) thanks for the tip
characterlimit

can you please make this open source (uncopylocked)

1 Like

Looks really accurate 10/10, but are you open to making the game un-copylocked since I’ve been trying to create something similar and I’m not sure how you did it

Or could you say the approach you went for it? As in what it TweenService, using Velocities with Physics, or something else entirely

I assume for the initial direction it’s using LookVector of some kind

2 Likes