Feedback on my remastered game!

Hello! I have been working for about the past month or so creating a ‘Remastered’ version of a game I made years ago. I have just completed (I’m pretty sure) the main part of the game, and I would love if you could help test it.

Some things to note if you decide to help:

• Premium players are supposed to start the game with a x1.1 multiplier… if you are a premium member and this does not happen please tell me.
  • You can only rebirth when you have completed the entire game. (This does not include gamepass purchases.)
  • I do not expect anybody to test any gamepass / devproduct purchases, of course!

So heres the game if you want to try it!
https://www.roblox.com/games/10319721856/MTR-Test

If you have any suggestions while playing please put them here! And thank you for helping.

2 Likes

Looks pretty good. I am playing it right now, so I will add notes whenever.

• The UI could be better, maybe move it to the right a bit, the ones on the left. Looks like its touching the end of the screen.

• It took me a minute to realize that the way to get a dropper is on the other side of the conveyor, I suggest switching sides cause players may leave in that minute.

• I can see the baseplate with texture pack :flushed:

• The game seems so far like a regular tycoon, make some twists to it.

• At the red box where the oil is collected, there should be something else instead of a red box.

• Add more decoration. Seems a little bland.

• Since it’s a mining tycoon, we should be able to mine when we join for quicker cash.

• 15 minutes in, I am bored as heck, there is literally not much gameplay. I’m just hoping the next area is good.

-NEARLY 40 MINUTES OF GRINDING, I get Arena 2. Wala, nothing. I’m gonna go take a break.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback… but I don’t quite understand what you mean by the dropper being on the other side of the conveyor.

The right side of the conveyor belt.

The first dropper, on the main conveyor?

1 Like