Feedback on my remodel

Hey developers,

I recently remodeled Thomas the train into some chaotic remodel, and I want some feedbacks of what I can improve.

(Ik its disturbing lol)

Please let me know on the comment section.

Peace

11 Likes

Yay, it’s the ground twin of thomas the thermonuclear bomb!
it looks great, can I take it for a test ride?

3 Likes

I do not understand what it’s meant to resemble, a robot? a mech? a tank?

Confused on the main model but if you’re trying to make it look terrifying then you’ve done a good job on that

1 Like

Looks exactly like how I remember from my childhood

5 Likes

I don’t know why some parts are made out of concrete, nonetheless I don’t believe this needs any changes, looks great

1 Like

all of them in a weird mixture

1 Like

The build would be made much more interesting by using less of a diamond plate material. You could strive in making certain parts look more interesting, even though areas look messy and lacks of un proper detail, perhaps experiment into making parts not feature a repetitive material.

The train build and areas look extremely bland. Have you considered adding some wheels to the bottom of the train? Even though it’s made in a chaotic way you could at least add some wheels instead of including square parts as I’m assuming their suppose to be legs.

You could maybe make the blocks holding the machine guns feature a more appealing variety of shape. As a note: I wouldn’t mark a response that doesn’t define a proper solution to a topic as it doesn’t provide any sort of feedback or ways to improve your own remodeled build.

1 Like