Feedback on my restaurant "Byrón"

Greetings. I just finished my restaurant for Byrón and I want to showcase it here, and get some feedback. I would like to hear from you guys what I could add and what you think of the place.

Some information: I’ve been building for a long time. Terrain has always been my weak point. IxSynix aka DevArtz helped a little bit, but I made 85 % of everything.

–Dev_Chamy

38 Likes

DUDE THIS IS NEXT LEVEL!!! If you release this and make it a proper cafe then I am sure that this will be the most popular one or close to that!!! I love the island vibe and the colors!!! And the simplicity and modern feel is to die for!!! Really good job dude!!!

6 Likes

Though on the island borders the water kind of sticks out and looks weird so I would recommend fixing that

4 Likes

Everything Looks Good Except For The Carpet Floor In Some Areas I Can See Some Lines.

3 Likes

I love the style. It’s very modern with some nice contrasting colors.

1 Like

Epic! This is awesome. How long did it take you to make this?

2 Likes

Thanks for all amazing feedback! :smiley: It took about 3 weeks in total due to having school work, etc.

Is this real life?
Okay, jokes aside. This is a really good build. I love how much details there are.
Keep up the good work.
Thank you for reading, and have a nice day.

2 Likes

Thank you! Love to hear that. :smiley:

1 Like

Whoa! Not going lie, this is EPIC, but the only thing you could change is the islands outside the restaurant, since they don’t really “fit” the build. It’s your choice, but either way I love the build!

1 Like

Thank you! And they are just there for decoration since without them, the water details will look really plain, but I can see if I can change the appearence of them. Anyways thank you! :smiley:

2 Likes

New picture above the map added!

1 Like

Looks extraordinary! I only have two questions - How realistic will the players look? A game that looks amazing with players that don’t look too similar to the map wouldn’t be the ideal restaurant most people look for. My next question is how will the performance on that game be? The game looks like it would literally blow up my computer lol. Anyway that’s it. Keep up the good work!

Runs completely fine on my computer! The map isn’t too big so it doesn’t really lag your pc. And at the moment, I am using normal characters with the ShadowMapping shader for the lighting.

Sorry I’m a bit late once again, all I can say is that this wows me, this is AMAZING and I don’t have much to say to make it better. The only thing I believe can make this better is maybe adding more areas around the café/restaurant, the colour scheme is on point but maybe a credits area under the main floor? I’m not to sure, anyway keep up the good work man, this is GREAT! :smiley:

Cool, but, do it is laggy? Because almost all phones can’t run big places, and some computers weak or ended too…

This is absolutely amazing! I don’t really think there is anything here to improve but maybe you could add some screens outside showing stuff like new merch or the menu. You don’t have to add this if it is quite obtrusive to the design.

Very impressed with this. Keep up the amazing work.

This is a very good and well thought build. If you do commissions, I’d definitely hire you.
Good luck on future builds and commissions (If chosen to do so)!

How did you make that gold…??

1. Get a smooth plastic part
  2. Change the color to a yellowish color
  3. Change the reflectance until it looks goldish.

:slight_smile:

1 Like