Modern Cafe (Send feedback!)

By the way why I am trying to post as much as possible with feedback is because I am really trying to improve! I have built since 2015, that was my first build and until now and I am really motivated and I am really trying to improve since one day I may become that developer who everyone wants hired! You never know.

2019 - 2020

11 Likes

The westside Pizza looks very basic. It’s missing a roof and it’s not appealing proportionally wise…

Lol, I was showcasing my builds from 2015 - 2020 so you guys could see how I improved.

1 Like

This build looks great! The use of materials and other decals is visible. Looks like you have put a lot of work into this. Here are some advice which could actually improve your build:

• The kitchen and other parts of the building are pretty empty. Would recommend you adding some cool decorations there.
  • Instead of adding numbers on each table, you can create cards with those numbers on them. I did forget how those are called, but I’m sure, you got my point right!
  • Ceiling could get some more details.

That’s all I really got for you, most of the main points have been already mentioned, so don’t have anything to say than that. Good luck!

1 Like

Looks very good but I think the lightning is a bit off, maybe you can make it a bit brighter.

Good job! A nice style, modern and clean. :+1:t4:

1 Like

As a builder on this platform for over 4 years I can say that this really brings out the modern theme of a cafe you might see in this day of age.

I think you absolutely nailed it, if I had to give any suggestions I would say mess around with lighting properties because you can make that look 10x better with lighting adjustments. I wish you the best of luck with your near future of building!

That is a great design of a modern cafe, i just have some things to say.

Advices

• Try adding some NPC’s in corners in the cafe so it doesn’t get boring. Usually people don’t stay for a long time in cafe games.
  • Add thanos snap (i don’t feel so good moment) In the 3rd picture, try to make the machines usable and make them a bit bigger.
  • If there isn’t a day/night cycle, try adding it.

Keep up with the amazing work! :tada:

looks pretty good, I just think the lighting could be a bit more saturated, especially the sunset, i feel that making the hue a more saturated orange colour could add to the relaxing vibe

add some lights at the entrance, the overhang makes the entrance a bit dark and uninviniting

some oranmentations on the ceiling could help too, like maybe little lights or something, doesnt have to be anything major

Personally, this is amazing. I would suggest fixing the lighting, making the wood bottoms on the chair match more to the color of the bottom floor, and adding in more ceiling detail or tiny rugs under the seating down below. Other than those suggestions, beautiful work.

This build looks amazing. Good job! To improve you could add more items like decorations to fill in some empty space around the build. This could be plants, paintings or even more sitting areas.

This looks amazing.
(30 characters)

Hi!

It looks good, but it feels a bit empty.

To improve on what you have already, I would suggest finding a better texture for the carpet. Secondly, I would add more colour variation and some textures on the chairs.

To improve on how empty it feels, I would suggest adding more tables and chairs and some plants. Maybe some wall dividers between some of the tables, and a “lounge” area with a couple sofas or an armchair.

Good luck!

1 Like

This is perfect! Just fix the lighting.

9.5/10

Hey. That looks really nice, well done. The only thing is the terrain, it could be improved - maybe use roblox terrain. Other than that, I think it looks great!

This post is outdated. I do better builds now. Feedback on my restaurant "Byrón"

Sorry, I’m super late but my idea to make it look a bit better could be adding more of an outside area e.g. some tables outside and maybe even a beach. You could also even add a pool or pebbles/rocks to the beach.

It looks very creative and innovated. However, I would make it look less gloomy.

The cafe looks really nice. I like the details of the cafe like the one-seat couch. I might wanna take inspiration from you based on creativity by the look of the images.

For extra improvement, I agree with @jordonh23, at the last picture, try adding some plants-in-pots at the edge of the barrier which gives a more cafe feeling to it.

And the lighting seems kinda dull I think. Try brightening up a little bit.

Oh yea the terrain, if looking from the insde of cafe, looks gorgeous, but from the outside, not so great.

Once done all of this, and walla! A delightful looking cafe.

Good luck on your progress of your builds!

Hey it looks great! But it kinda feels more like a jewellery store because of the empty spaces in some places