Feedback on my RNG game. Aim's RNG: Bricks

Hello felas, in the past 3 days i have made a random RNG game but with bricks-. Yes., you roll some lucky bricks, i mean auras and interesting colors, well why not? Flex your brick aura and blast loud music if you have a really good one… Not good idea anyways.

I was just wondering if any of you guys can leave me a feedback for the gameplay, yes its still in progress i am up to adding wayyy more.

Feels free to comment what you think…

If you are willing to spend the next 3 hours i there trying to get below 0.001 good luck. I might help who knows…

Here’s my takes:

1. Rolling is not fun, it just kinda picks a brick and that’s what you get. In other games, the sound effects from rolling are louder and the tweens more pronounced.

2. The chances are hard to understand, to me atleast. If something has a chance of 1, how am I getting anything else? I got a “Extreme Brick”, with a chance of 0.02 but that doesn’t mean anything to me when something like 1 in 250 (or whatever the real chance is) would make a lot more sense.

3. It took me a little bit to understand where my bricks that I rolled where going, eventually I found them in the inventory stand but I didn’t know you had to equip them lol.

4. The lighting and map could do with a lot of work.

5. There is no way to know how many times you’ve rolled (It’s things like this that keep my playing, similar to a lot of other people I like seeing numbers go up)

6. The “Auto Roll” and “Quick Roll” Buttons don’t do anything yet, but you probably plan to do something with them soon.

7. The cutscene with the star when you roll something rare is boring.

8. The chances do not match when I’m holding the brick and when I rolled the brick.
    See screenshots below:

Hope I could go into enough depth for you to improve your game a little bit, it’s a nice idea and it could go well if you polish it a ton. Sorry if I was at all a bit too harsh, but to get my point across I had to use the correct words.

1 Like